Feld of expertise is in the following languages:
- MATLAB: Programming language for scientific research and applications.
- Python: Wide purpose language, also well suited for scientific purposes
- C++: One of the most widely used object-oriented languages specially used in large scale, highly complex, high performance software systems
- HTML5: a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web.
- Java Script: a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers "write once, run anywhere" (WORA), meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.
- PHP: a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
MySQL: a proprietary open-source relational database management system (RDBMS). SQL is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data held in a relational database management system (RDBMS), or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system (RDSMS). Originally based upon relational algebra and tuple relational calculus, SQL consists of a data definition language, data manipulation language, and a data control language.
Besides scripting Ramón also has an expertise in graphic design. He is expert in software such as Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign.